Navigate to the
Datatab on the Manage Team page in order to access the analytics of your team. On the right side, you'll see the team name, with a couple of options on the left side. You're able to switch between a timeframe of a week and a month, and you're able to view data by raffle type. The refresh button manually refreshes all data for you.
The first row of metrics are a summary of your team's performance for the selected timeframe and raffle types, including:
- Total number of raffles hosted within the team*
- Total number of unique users that entered your raffles*
- Total number of wins across all raffles within the team*
- Total number of entries across all raffles within the team*
*For the selected timeframe and raffle types.
The charts below show other key metrics regarding your team's performance for the selected timeframe and raffle types.
- Number of raffles created within the team per day, segmented by the user that created it (different colors). Shows more information on hover of the chart.
- Top raffles by entries (ranked from high to low)
- Entries per hour (+ Periodic)